Who We Are
GY6 is a Small Business Administration-certified, Native Hawaiian Organization-Owned, 8(a) Small Business that provides services and solutions in the areas of Information Technology, Cyber Security, Healthcare, Professional and Technical, Environmental, and Construction and O&M Services.
DUNS: 117625857 | CAGE: 8Q900
The Kina’ole Foundation was created to give back to the Native Hawaiian community through helping Native Hawaiians with economic development, serving Hawaiian community and educational interests, and directly encouraging the pursuit of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) by Native Hawaiian youth. View our Impact page.
IT Support & Cyber Security
IT Support & Cyber Security Services
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance Support
- Data Center Operations and Network Engineering
- Database Management and Business Intelligence
- Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Enterprise Application Development and Maintenance
- Fiber Optic Cable Installation
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Network Operations Center (NOC) / Security
- Penetration Testing
- Program and Project Management
- Requirements Definition and Tracking
- Satellite Telecommunications
- SCIF Upgrades
- Server Management
- Service Desk and Help Desk Services
- Systems Administration
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Wi-fi Mapping, Installation, and Maintenance
Federal Healthcare Services
- Medical Billing
- Study Coordination
- Deployment Support
- Behavior Health and Telemedicine
- Screening and Verifications
- Healthcare Construction
Recruitment and Staffing
We provide physician, nursing, and allied health personnel to Military Treatment Facilities nationwide including, but not limited to, the following positions:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Vocational Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Surgical Technologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Billing Specialists
GY6 can support additional capabilities such as Professional and Technical Services, Construction/O&M, and Environmental. To learn more click here.
View some of the projects we’ve done and you’ll see the quality of our people and our work.
View some of the positions we are hiring for at this time.
Medical Office Clerk
Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
Provides clerical/administrative support in wards, clinics, or other departments of a medical treatment facility.
Connect With Us
Interested in connecting or have a question? Let’s get in touch.