Working With Us
We are uniquely positioned to provide our clients rapid, cost-effective contracting solutions through competitive and direct awards, and we are driven to exceed your expectations so we can broaden our positive impact on the people of Hawaii.
The Benefits of Contracting with Kinaʻole
- Authorized for direct awards up to $100M without Justification and Authorization per Section 823 of the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) 2020.
- Immunity from protests challenging our eligibility for direct awards made to Kina’ole companies [13CFR124.517(a)].
- Exemption from competitive bid limitations on DoD contracts.
- Eligibility for incentive payments up to 5% of the total contract value for DoD contracts (DFARS 252.226-7001).
- Support small business goals. Earn credit toward socially and economically disadvantaged business requirements.
The Direct Award Process
NHO 8(a) Sole Source Award guidance allows us the unique ability to receive direct awards up to $100M that cannot be protested because of our NHO 8(a) status.
Using this method provides our customers the ability to procure services rapidly, at fair negotiated prices, and with reduced project risk.
The Kinaʻole Family of Companies holds contracts on the following vehicles:
- GSA 8(a) STARS II
- GSA IT 70
- GSA One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
- GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
- SeaPort Next Generation (NxG)
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3S)
- Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3)
- Army Program Management Support Services 3 (PMSS3)
- Alliant Small Business